We are the travel provider for Young International Ambassadors (Study Program, Educational tours, Study Tours, Undergraduate Field Trips and Undergraduate Special Interest Tours, MBA Study tours)
The globalization has transformed today’s youth – tomorrow’s leaders – all around the world radically and our youth need to recognise this evolving reality if they are to be prepared to meet forthcoming needs. We trust that one critical constituent in their preparation is to have international experiences networking with youth to discover their world.
The Indian culture and heritage has grown and modernized to also become one of the world’s largest, rapidly growing economies.
We organize Undergraduate Field Trips, Undergraduate Special Interest Tours, Study Tours combined with cultural tours. We help the Universities around the globe in creation of custom designed India study tour programs that promote awareness and understanding of TNW (The new world)
Benefits of our Services:
• Enriches the student’s personal and professional network.
• Industry visits to leading corporations are arranged for a more hands-on experience of the Indian and business environment.
• Attain greater insight into the world economy and emerging markets.
• Enhances business knowledge, Industry Information and provides Global Market.
• Relationships with professionals across industries and Multi-national companies
• Enhances cultural awareness and experiences.
• Visiting the local cultural (World Heritage) highlight during the visits.
TNW Travels’ approach to designing and managing the study tour logistics allows the faculty and students to fully focus on the learning experience. We also ensure and the total security of the students and faculty members.
Our Services Includes:
• Facilitation and coordination of visits to key corporate offices and industrial institutions.
• Organizing the visits to local business houses. Or if you have managed to get the go ahead with companies we liaison with them locally for timings and schedules etc.
• Organization of seminars and special sessions with organizations.
• Accommodation in hotels as per the budget of the University.
• Coordinate air and ground travel arrangements.
• Visits to cultural venues and experience the local cultural highlights.
• Accompanied by experienced relationship manager who provides on-site management and is available 24×7 for any assistance.
We Take Safety Seriously:
Our Safety Management System is in place to manage safety for transportation, accommodation, tour leaders, meals, attractions, and night security of all tours.
TNW Travels maintains arrangements to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of all its travellers, employees and others who may be affected by our tour. We design the tour and visits accordingly and do our homework before suggesting the same to you.
• Effectively control risks and prevent harm.
• Ensure a planned approach to the management of health and safety, so suggests you best suited restaurants and plans the travel routing.
• Our routine visits and tour evaluations surveys each year become the reviewing our hotels, restaurants, motor coaches, etc. This helps in improving quality and safety on every level.
• We ensure effective measures for planning, organizing, controlling, monitoring and reviewing preventative measures.
• All our clients are provided with information on risks and the preventative/protective measures available to control these risks, for example, which all streets are safe to walk after dark and how to dress while visiting any temples and local worship places.
This tour is just an example of what’s possible. We pride ourselves in curating tours from scratch, matching the destinations and accommodation not only to your financial plan but also to your specific tastes and requirements. Contact one of our destination experts to begin planning your dream holiday with various options and possibilities.